|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear TSA read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iShade

Dear TSA read this  Empty
PostSubject: Dear TSA read this    Dear TSA read this  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 1:45 am

TSA< U ARE IN A DEEP TROUBLE. i don't why gcc is angery with u but i know that gcc is very very angery with u. they will ban all of tsa frome there server. norrdin and biga is yet getting to be banned. norrdin is, pls dont go to there server. biga's ip address is with them and they will ban u now. i asked them why then they repiled that TSA are gays . so be care Fll TSA. go with another nick to gcc server. and wish u all TSA pros a wonderful christmas and a happy new year
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Biga
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Biga

PostSubject: Re: Dear TSA read this    Dear TSA read this  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 3:03 am

iShade^ wrote:
TSA< U ARE IN A DEEP TROUBLE. i don't why gcc is angery with u but i know that gcc is very very angery with u. they will ban all of tsa frome there server. norrdin and biga is yet getting to be banned. norrdin is, pls dont go to there server. biga's ip address is with them and they will ban u now. i asked them why then they repiled that TSA are gays . so be care Fll TSA. go with another nick to gcc server. and wish u all TSA pros a wonderful christmas and a happy new year

thanks friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
iShade

PostSubject: Re: Dear TSA read this    Dear TSA read this  EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 1:35 am

|TSA|Biga wrote:
iShade^ wrote:

thanks friend Very Happy
np bro. it's all i can do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear TSA read this    Dear TSA read this  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear TSA read this
Page 1 of 1