App of Heronblue87

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeronBlue87

PostSubject: App of Heronblue87   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 8:54 am

What is your game name: [-BSA-]HeronBlue87
What is your in-game ping? 190-183
What is your in-game fps? 40- 32
What is your internet speed (please write in this format: (in mbps)? 1.2mbps /2.0mbps
What hours of the day do you play? (remember timezones) GMT-4: Monday- Thursday- Saturday: 3:00pm-6:00pm Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
How many hours do you play every day/week? 3 Hours per day
What are your current stats? Ratio, K/D. Kills : 2438 Deaths : 2861 Ratio : 0.82
Do you think people can become a moderator very soon after joining TSA? No, because clan members must check the new members if they have skills
How many posts do you currently have on our forum? 1 post
Where did you hear about us? In UVA server, |TSA|Stryder told me about it
Have you ever been in TSA before? Nope, first time
Have you applied/been a member of another league clan? I've been on BSA clan
If yes - why didnt that work out? clan is closed now, so I might get back if our leader gets back to clan
What previous clans were you in? BSA clan
Name/age/ any additional contact details? My name is George Hubick, Age : 15
What can you bring to our clan? I can make your clan to be more known around UVA server
What do you expect from us? To be kind and to help me out if i'm having some problems
Anything you would like to add? No
Any information you might think to be relevant to your application.
This might be something you're good at or what you like to do in the UVA server. Well, i like to do bases, so i can earn some cash Razz
What weapons are u good with? What are u good at? I am really good at the M4, Sniper, and Colt45
Back to top Go down
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: App of Heronblue87   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

Ahh what a nice application bro Smile you are a kind, honest and a person u can trust. I would say that you are ACCEPTED you have skills, you are a kind of person we need. We can train u more and make u become a person that is more known around mta. If Mus does come back and re-opens bsa you can go back to bsa .. I am just taking care of you guys.

You unfortunately cannot multi-clan in gcc .. so Mus has to leave BSA .. This is how I know that he closed it, also he is not going to play for 2 months. I was gcc and they did not let me multi clan so yea Neutral anyways congratulations bro. You are accepted as a recruit .. Please be active on forum and in game so we can keep in touch. You may wear the |TSAr| tag.

Regards,

Izy

http://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: App of Heronblue87   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:55 pm

Heronblue my man, guys don't worry you can trust this guy I've played with him in uva, he's my friend so all is good Izy and Norrdin he won't multiclan

|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: App of Heronblue87   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

Loool its not all Indians. I have a big history with uva and stealth is our main focus which means we can play anywhere.

|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: App of Heronblue87   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:49 pm

Ok ok .. Play whatever you like.

TOPIC LOCKED.
Do not comment now.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App of Heronblue87