|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations Shad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Congratulations Shad Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Shad   Congratulations Shad EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 9:19 pm

Hello guys!

Hope you're all doing fine. I just came to post to say that Shadow has been given TSA Membership. He played a Clanwar with us today, and damn.. he was on fire! He also left GCC, and wanted to join AFS & TSA, so I told him "Hey mate, you're my friend.. I also think TSA would give you company, so why not join?" I then straight away invited him, he accepted. So a big warm welcome to Shadow! Give him a big warm welcome guys! Congrats Shadow.

Shadow is also my first ever friends in MTA. We both started in UVA, then moved onto GCC (Where we were given Recruit Memberships) I left GCC, Shadow was promoted to Mod, He then played PCP with me, we made AFS, GCC-t were part of AFS back then. He was then Ally of AFS. He left GCC a short while ago. Now he's in AFS and TSA!

Congrats Shadow!

Last edited by |TSA|StrydeR" on Thu 10 Oct 2013, 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
|TSA|Biga
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Biga

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Shad   Congratulations Shad EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 10:10 pm

welcome shadow rabbit 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader
|TSA|Shubhs

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Shad   Congratulations Shad EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 12:44 am

Welcome to the brotherhood Shadow, i think you'll like it here because we're such a diverse clan and basically a family. We recruit members who you probably already know speak English well, have reasonably good pings and fps. I think we're a lot stronger now that you're here as we've been losing members lately but now i'm really happy as i think we may stand a chance in the Stealth Tournament now.
lol!
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Carbon
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Shad   Congratulations Shad EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

Great !!

Welcome bro and Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Shad   Congratulations Shad Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Shad
Page 1 of 1