|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving TSA... NOT

Go down 
+3
|TSA|Biga
iShade
|TSA|Shubhs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader
|TSA|Shubhs

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 2:33 am

Sorry bros, i don't want to be known as a 'traitor' so i'll tell it to you straight. I'm leaving TSA but it isn't because of anyone in this clan; i made this choice myself. I feel that there are so many clans in MTA that i've got to move on. This was and still is my favourite clan because we all are like a family. I was there when TSA started and i hope that you guys keep recruiting members and help TSA to expand even more. i'm going to try and find a new clan maybe on a server i've never been to before. Find something that suits me. If i apply and don't get accepted i'll just carry on alone or just leave MTA for good which i've also thought about. I might be active on forums if i have time and that's all i've got to say.
I hope that i'll be missed but knowing you pros you'll propably move on.
See ya Bros and Pros, |TSA|Shubhs 4 ever

Edit: LOOOOL, WTF MAN?

Last edited by Shubhs on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iShade

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 2:38 am

NOT fucking FAIR shubhs. why did u do this to us ?
without a reson nobody leaves. is there any probelm with teh clan members or the clan itsself? pls tell
and dont leave
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Biga
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Biga

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 3:01 am

wtf shubhs :'( why you quit bro.. i will miss you :'(...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 6:27 am

Guys..

I knew this was going to happen ... He got mad over a small joke, when everyone calls each other a lagger or hacker or whatever, he takes it seriously. Now he went and commented on AFS videos, lagger etc. More than 300 people are going to watch that video, 700 people so far. Where like 5-6 people are going to laugh and take it as a joke, people on YouTube would take it seriously perhaps. He also told me that he's going to apply for GCC, now I won't stop him. All I want to say is.. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader
|TSA|Shubhs

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 8:47 am

Please understand guys, i still want to remain friends, don't be angry. I didn't leave because of what Izy said, i left because TSA was my first stealth clan which i joined when i was still a noob. Now though ik i'm better and i think it's time for me to move on. I'm gonna focus more on tactics i am still part of AFS after all
Back to top Go down
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 9:23 am

It's okay... Everyone has to move on eventually.. anyways, whatever you said to me on Whatsapp, I don't really give a shit bro.. do what you want, good luck.. check your email and Facebook though.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 1:55 pm

Sad to hear this brother. Bye
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Rage
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Rage

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 6:42 pm

We'll miss you bro..
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Carbon
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Carbon

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 8:12 pm

This is very bad news for us , It's a difficult period for us and you know it

I ask you to not rush into such a decision , Think again

Greetings

~ Carbon
Back to top Go down
iShade

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 11:35 pm

agreed with carbon. bro think again...
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader
|TSA|Shubhs

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 5:48 am

OH JEAH!! You guys are the best! This was all part of my test to see if i was wanted and needed in this clan and guessing by your sad and angry reactions Very Happy I'm an important member by the way Izy knew about this, it was all his idea. You gotta admit though, i made it pretty believable. See ya later guys Razz
Back to top Go down
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 6:27 am

Oh yeah... I knew alright... BUT IT WAS NOT MY IDEA! LOL! He was talking rude to me on Whatsapp, then yesterday he tells me that he was joking ¬¬
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Carbon
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Carbon

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 8:23 am

-__-
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Rage
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Rage

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 5:59 pm

>_<
Back to top Go down
iShade

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:32 am

really ur confusing me webmemes.org(ohgodwhy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving TSA... NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TSA... NOT   Leaving TSA... NOT Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving TSA... NOT
Page 1 of 1