|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to TSA - Acee

Go down 
+5
|TSA|Shubhs
|TSA|Ghost
|TSA|Stuart
|TSA|REAPZ
Acee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Acee

Application to TSA - Acee Empty
PostSubject: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 4:17 am

What is your in-game nickname? Acee
What is your full name? Emre Tarik Aksoy
How old are you? (age) 16
Country of residency: Netherland
Languages you speak: Turkish, Dutch, English
Are you religious? Yes. I am a Muslim.

Which hours of the day do you play? (remember your timezone) Between 18:00-22:00 GMT +1 (2 hours max in total, I only am free between those times).
How many hours can you play every day/week? Around 5-10 hours.
What are your current stats? (Check F7 in-game to view your Stats. You have to login and register to view the Stats.) I don't exactly know my stats, they were 14k kills on 5k deaths in GCC as far as I can remember.
What is your in-game ping? 10-30 at TSA
What is your in-game FPS? 45+
What is your internet speed (please write in this format: download speed/upload speed (in mb per second)? 1.4 MB/s Download Speed, 0.2 MB/s Upload Speed.
What map do you like playing? I love the maps: Jackson, Motor, Pizza and Junkyard, but I don't really like Motor in cws since it is quite a camping map.
Is roofing allowed on our server? Ofcourse it's not.
What will make you leave |TSA|? Well, I promised my old clan GCC I would join them after a while, so I'd like to keep my promise and get back to GCC when the time is right, meanwhile I thought it would be nice to help my allied clan out a bit Wink.
Have you read this? https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk/t343-read-this: Yep I read it before applying.
Are you willing to donate to |TSA|? I don't think I will be able to donate, but if donating from texting or from a PaysafeCard is possible, I can yes.
Do you think you can you become an admin when you become TSA? Well,  that would depend on how long you've been in the clan and for how long you've been helping the clan out, you have to deserve the admin rights.
Where did you hear about us? (In-game, friend etc.) TSA is my brother clan, I knew about it from one of my best friends in MTA: Izzy.
Have you been in |TSA| before? No, I haven't, I did play as an allied member at certain clanwars.
Have you ever been a member of another clan? Yes I have been in KOM and GCC before and currently am in AFS.
Why did you leave that clan? I left KOM because it was dead and I left GCC because the clan was starting to die from inactivity and the members of GCC kept promising things they never did so I just had enough and left the clan up to them.
Why did you choose TSA? I have many friends in TSA who I all like alot, I know I will feel home in TSA.
Give us a brief description about yourself : My in-game name is Acee and my IRL life is Emre Tarik. I am a nice guy who is willing to spend time for his clan, if the clan needs any help I will always try whatever I can do to help the clan. Even though I am religious, I can take some racist jokes as long as they're not ment to hurt me, I'll laugh about a joke and won't get hurt that quickly.
What can you bring to our clan? I can edit and record footage for the clan and I can also bring some leadership and tactic skills along with in-game skills. I am a guy who is able to carry his clan to victory even when it isn't going too well for us in a clanwar.
Do you have Skype? (Write your Skype here) Yes I do: Blazeh316
Do you have Facebook? (Write your Facebook here - optional): Yup: Emre Tarik Aksoy
Do you expect anything from us? The only thing I expect from you guys is to be nice and active.
Would you like to add anything else? Duh yes, I wanntt'a do teh ordah todaayh.. Nah jk Razz.
Back to top Go down
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 4:29 am

Ey ey buddy,

So cool to see you applying to TSA, I wish you good luck with your application and I am sure that we will definitely accept a person like you! I give you a + and i'm waiting for my members' decisions, I seriously cannot imagine how much we can improve whilst having a awesome guy like you in our clan! I want you to get accepted baddddlyyyy, GUYS VOTE FOR HIM QUICK ;D!
Back to top Go down
https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
|TSA|Stuart
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 4:47 am

No.

i couldnt resist not to troll. Yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
|TSA|Ghost
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 7:10 am

flower <-- What is this shit

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 7:58 am

Who am I kidding LOL |TSA| wear the tag with pride mate
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Shubhs
Leader
Leader
|TSA|Shubhs

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 8:12 am

Even though I am religious, I can take some racist jokes as long as they're not ment to hurt me, I'll laugh about a joke and won't get hurt that quickly.

Haha this sentence made me laugh. You better prepare yourself mate! Well welcome to the clan, don't insult fellow players and remember always listen to the leader. Lastly remember to have fun; I know I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Carbon
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
|TSA|Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 10:15 pm

What a surprise  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
|TSA|Biga
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Biga

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 10:57 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 11:14 pm

|TSA|Hype wrote:
wear the tag |TSA|
hehe ^^

@Acee That means You'r 'in da family'. Officially congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chosen.clan.su
|TSA|VooDoo
Senior
Senior
|TSA|VooDoo

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 6:20 am

+1
welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptySun 23 Mar 2014, 4:38 am

This respond of mine will be reaaallly late but aanyway, it's better to atleast respond instead of not responding at all ;P.

Thx for the warm welcomes!
Hhh Shubby, we'll see who'll be the one to get hurt first Razz.
Back to top Go down
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 2:21 am

Acee has spoken to us on Skype, and has told us that he wants to go back to GCC as he likes the members there now and that he very much is happy with the active members of GCC!

Thanks for all the support you've given us Acee, keep pwning those noobs! We'll have a Clanwar soon mate, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to TSA - Acee   Application to TSA - Acee Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to TSA - Acee
Page 1 of 1