|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Chuky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|TSA|Chuck
Senior
Senior
|TSA|Chuck

Application of Chuky Empty
PostSubject: Application of Chuky   Application of Chuky EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 3:49 am

First Name: Jaime
In-game name: Chuky
What hours of the day do you play? (remember timezones) : 8:00am in europe is 12:00 pm
How many hours do you play every day/week? : day 3 or 4 hours / week 21 or 28 hours
What's your current solo rating, and how often do you find yourself playing ranked? :is 40
What is your in-game ping? : 100 - 170
What is your in-game FPS? : 48
What is your internet speed (please write in this format: downloadspeed/uploadspeed (in mbps))? : donwloadspeed 054 mbps/ uploadspeed 012 mbps
Where did you hear about us? :so good clan and very proffesionals
Have you applied/been member of another clan? : No
If yes - why didnt that work out? No
Tell us shortly about you : I am a 12 year old looking for fun or strategically, I joke a lot and now
What can you bring to our clan? : hmmm, many things like fame and being pro people Smile
What do you expect from us? having fun like me and do not begin to say swearing by losing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsaclan.tk
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Application of Chuky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Chuky   Application of Chuky EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 5:41 am

Yo Chuky ! nice App bro Smile I will say that u are accepted also I know u wanted to join [S-18] and I was going to recruit you but as I did not see you for a long time I decided that u make a app like all the others and then wait for other members .. but I love the way u play and u are a skilled person so yeah ! Congratz buddy ! Welcome to the family Smile U may wear the Recruit member tag |TSAr| for now and then we will check your skills if u a pro like us then u may join as Full member |TSA|

Greetz

Casper
Back to top Go down
https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk

Application of Chuky
Page 1 of 1