|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Login to Access TSA Forums!
|TSA| Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MTA:SA Stealth Clan | Tactical Stealth Assassins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read This!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|TSA|REAPZ
Founder
Founder
|TSA|REAPZ

Read This! Empty
PostSubject: Read This!   Read This! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 9:32 am

Hey Dear Applicants,

I know most of you are wondering, what's this new rule? Well, Basically for starters its a new rule for TSA! Applicants must be active on Forum and Server and must be a known player in Stealth. The applicant must get 3 +1's to get approved. You must play on a regular basis and must show us your skills. Some applicants will need to be trained so |TSA| members will help train you guys. Basically imagine if a applicant applies for becoming a |TSA| member they will have to get 3 good posts from Seniors of TSA! I will have to post, And one of the Co-Leaders and Seniors will have to make a good comment about you. You will have to wait till 3 |TSA| members make a good comment about you or you will get denied if you keep asking. Imagine I was a applicant. A |TSA| Senior or Co-Leader posts "Well done, I have seen you play in our Server and in other Stealth Servers and you are a good player! Your ping/FPS and application is good! +1." If a member posts " -1 " and you get 2 or 3 negative comments, you will get denied. Trial members will have to be tested and tested as the same for Recruits. Trial members will probably take a long time to train but if you do take longer than 2 or 3 weeks and are inactive for a long period, you will be kicked from the Clan.

Greetings,

|TSA|Stryder
Back to top Go down
https://tsaclan.forumotion.co.uk

Read This!
Page 1 of 1